- Tanya Tucker (American Heroes Festival, The Colony, TX – November 2016);
- The Lumineers (AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX – May 26, 2017)
- U2 -The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 (AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX – May 26, 2017)
- Bret Michaels Band (Lava Cantina, The Colony, TX – October 4, 2017)
- The Oak Ridge Boys (American Heroes Festival, The Colony, TX – November 2017)
- P!NK – Beautiful Trauma World Tour 2018/2019 (American Airline Center, Dallas, TX – May 2, 2018)
- Restless Hearts (American Heroes Festival, The Colony, TX – November 2018)
National Concert Day is celebrated on May 5 every year. It is a musical event created by Live Nation in 2015 to celebrate the fans, artists, and crew behind live concert performances. It marks the beginning of the summer concert season in the U.S. The event features performances from huge industry icons and famous music bands. There sure is a lot of excitement in the air for National Concert Day.
Kevin had Lady Gaga on his bucket list for some time. Earlier in the year, I found out that she will be on Tour. Boston was already sold out. So, I tried my luck with New York. And we’ve got tickets for the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey, where the New York Giants and New York Jets call their home. This was about six months ago.
Last night was the show. We also had Sara with us. And she was excited as soon as Lady Gaga came on stage. The whole stadium was vibrating from dancing and jumping fans. Lady Gaga performed several songs from each album. We all had a great time yesterday.
Last night, Kevin and I went to see Teddy Swims at Webster Hall in New York City. Teddy’s album Tough Love was released in January. And he is on a world tour right now. At this moment, Teddy is still in the beginning of his career. He plays at smaller venues or as a support act for much bigger bands. At an event with a smaller audience, we could stand much closer to the stage and get a better glimpse of Teddy Swims and his band •WildHeart•.
In 2019, I found Teddy on YouTube while I was searching for Mario’s “Let Me Love You”. I clicked on Teddy’s cover version and listened to it. Since he did a good cover, I wanted to see if he has more to offer and found more covers: “A Thousand Miles” by Vanessa Carlton, “Mercy Mercy Me” by Marvin Gaye, “I Don’t Wanna Be You Anymore” by Billie Eilish, … just to name a few. I was hooked on his voice and style. When he released his own album, I had to see him live in concert.